From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Stuffed Pepper Soup

I made a new soup over the weekend, called stuffed pepper soup, taste just like stuffed peppers:) YUMMY!!! Thought I share the recipe with you all. 1 lb ground beef(brown and drained)..I use about a pound and a half in my soup we like hamburger... 4-6 cups of green peppers(3 really large peppers) 28oz canned diced tomatoes 28oz can of tomatoe sauce 2 cups water 1/2 cup of brown sugar 1 and 1/2 cups of cooked rice( I use minute rice) 2 teaspoon of salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper ...mix all ingredients in crockpot EXCEPT the rice...... Cover and cook in crockpot for 4 hours in crock pot I would cook at least 2 hours on high so that peppers are nice and soft and cooked throughly... After peppers are cooked add rice and continue to cook on high for 20-30 minutes longer... recipe could be made on stovetop; cook for around 50 minutes add rice and cook an additional 10 minutes All Done it was a big hit at our house this weekend. We had family over and it makes a ton of soup, feed all are guest and we had left over for the next day........ Here is a few pictures of me and the soup......
Enjoy.please don't forget to come back and sign up for my monthly drawing giveaways I have, November giveaway will be a gift card, and congrats to nooren the winner of my fall candle giveaway.......Have A Great Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. You've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Come check it out.
    http://missmoe-thesearethedaysofmylife.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-have-been-nominated-by-lovely-latasha.html

    ReplyDelete