From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin Picture

I had an old picture with a really not so pretty picture on it, so I was trying to come up with an idea to use what I have and make something for Halloween, so I came up with a pumpkin picture, from some black glitter paint and left over orange srpay paint from a sign my kids made, as their school colors are orange and brown, Go Colts:) Anyways I spray painted the old picture orange, and found a stencil there are tons of free stencils available online. And painted the pumpkin on and the glitter paint wasn't the greatest but it sure did look pretty with the sparkle it gave from the black paint, and last but not least I took a black spider and placed using glue spots onto the picture too. Not bad and didn't cost anything really, lil time, and left over supplies. Thanks for stopping by, and please follow along. I enjoy havin you all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment