From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Cheap Halloween Pictures

I took some ugly print pictures I got on clearence for .99 cents and decided to turn them into some cheap Halloween Pictures. I had everything on hand, and thought why not....I painted the 2 pictures a black, which I always seem to have black paint on hand:) I had to put several coats of paint on to cover the print on the picture, and let dry and just placed some Halloween scrapbooking pictures stickers all over the painted prints. I am NOT one to spend a lot of money , tight budget over at this bloggers home, but I managed to try and come up with something to make:) I know its not that fancy, but it is 1 up from that .......CHEAP........lol.... well thought I share have a wonderful day. Please don't forget to sign up for my candle giveaway, it ends this Friday........

No comments:

Post a Comment