From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween tags! So cute!

I just wanted to share some tags I won a few months back, and are they ever cute. I won them from an etsy shop, I could pick something out and these were right up my alley with Halloween coming up I decided to give them to my card club friends with a piece of candy attached to the back. I just love them, don't you just love them??? Well here is a picture....
Check out my present I wrapped for my card club secret sister present, I glued little cut out pumpkins to the wrapping:)
My favorite thing I am enjoying today..........reading my fall LIVING Martha Stewart magazine.........:)

1 comment:

  1. The tags are cute! I must say I did not find the inside of the magazine as appealing as the cover photo. We are going to try that recipe though!

    ReplyDelete