From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ghost Craft!! Cute, Easy Ghost To Make.....

I made this cute lil ghost from some tea-stained cheese cloth. I took a section of cheese cloth and put it in a sauce pan with tea. I let it soak, and removed and let dry out. I then took a small styrofoam ball and a long slim stick pushes the stick into the ball. I put a lil brown paint on my stick or you could use stain, and smear the paint around on the stick(use a glove)let dry :) I took the tea stained cheese cloth and placed over the ball and stick, and tied with a piece of twine. I then took a black magic marker and drew the face, and made a lil BOO sign out of a pice of muslin, you could use a brown bag and cut out a small piece for the BOO sign too, and safety pin it on to the ghost, and he is now done. A really cute primitive looking ghost, really inexpensive to make, and looks great stuck in your fall mums, or in any of your Halloween decor:)Hope you like here are the pictures:)

7 comments:

  1. Super cute!!
    I am your newest fan and would love a follow back! Hope you are having fun with the blog hop!
    Hugs
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Chateau-des-Fleurs/113300158681218

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and easy. That's my kind of craft!
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Michelle! I'm just working on a little bunting with a similar idea! I love your boo tag! Thanks so much for linking up to The Creative Spark and I hope to see you again!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and soooo cute. I love it!! Thank you for sharing. Hugs and happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute..I would love for you to share at my "Anything Goes Link Party" http://jeana-marie.blogspot.com/2011/10/anything-goes-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Cute Cute and SIMPLE!!! that = awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete