From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Cupcakes & Finished Costume Followup

We were invited to a Halloween party at my friends house last night. I made some cupcakes to take to the party. Simple cute cupcakes I think for Halloween. Just a devils food chocolate cake mix(bake according to directions). I then used black gel icing to write RIP on some milano cookies, great cookies for the tombstones I needed, and pushed the cookies down into the cupcakes. I crushed some chocolate oreo cookies, and sprinkled on top the iced cupcakes. I also added lil candy pumpkins to the cupcakes too. Really a simple lil project for Halloween. Here are some pictures of the cupcakes.
Remember the crowns and costume jewlery I was working on for my husband and I Halloween costumes for the party, here they are..... My husband and I dressed up for the party last night......He was Burger King and I was Dairy Queen:)

1 comment:

  1. Michelle ,
    those cupcakes look yummy and Im sure they were a hit ! But Im loving your costumes what a cute idea! Hope you enjoy what remains of the weekend! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete