From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Handmade Treat Bags

I was thinking of something to put and share on my blog, I try to come up with inexpensive ideas, or post that are simple when it comes to the crafting and cooking department. I decided to share these cute lil inexpensive treat bags. They are small brown bags you can find at any craft store, I added a self stick double sided sticker to seal the bag, you really do NOT need to add the sticker,you could just fold them, and they would be just fine. I cut along the top of the bag with my scrapbooking fancy scissors, and then take a piece of any material and cut into pieces I used a Halloween print for these bags, but you could use any print for any party:) Glue your material you cut out and place on the bag, and they are DONE! A really cheap, handmade treat bag,I thought I would share to my bloggin friends.....Take A look at the pictures.
ENJOYING MY FREE GOOSEBERRY PATCH SUNMAID RAISENS CCOKBOOK, DID YOU ALL GET YOUR FREE COOKBOOK WHEN THEY WERE GIVING THEM AWAY?? I SURE DID, WHO DOESN'T LOVE FREE ITEMS!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment