From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Party From The Past

Last year for Halloween I allowed my daughter to have a HALLOWEEN party, and with the economy and all last year, I told her we would have one but we would have to have a reasonable limit and stick to it. She really wanted to have another one this year, but we were unable to. I am happy to show you some of the party highlights from last year, alot of the props were purchased at Dollar Zone a Dollar store we had in our area. Also from Dollar General, all paper plate, napkins were from Dollar Tree and we had a cake made with a hand coming out of the ground you gotta see that!!! We made a great lil party, had hot dogs we roasted, and chips, and orange sherbert punch, which was AWESOME!!! All the girls got a pumpkin to decorate which was bought at pumpkin patch for 2 dollars each, can't complain:) Candy and the cutest handmade treat bags made from paper brown bags with some material glued onto the small bags were made and each gal got to fill her bag with candy from our lil candy buffet we had, so each girl took home their pumpkin they painted and their candy bags.We came up with some fun games too. I had a special prize for the best dressed costume too:) I have to admit last years sure was FUN!!!!
Come back this weekend to check out the costume I put together for my hubby and I to wear to a Halloween party Saturday night, and I will share the pictures from the party Monday, along with the cake I will be making, it is going to be a grave yard cake. I will also share other food pictures from the party, as everyone is to bring a Halloween covered dish. So come back Monday to check out all the pictures, and will all share in the spooky day together. What are your Halloween plans??? Please share I love hearing from all of you:)

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, that's a lot of blood! :o)
    What a fun party. And on the cheap - that's my kind of party!
    We don't do a heck of a whole lot for Halloween. The kids trick or treat at the neighbor's we know by name and then we head to my mom's for dinner and a few more houses over there. At 4 and 5, a few handfuls of candy is way more than enough.
    My husband's birthday is on the 30th, so he always had a big Halloween birthday party growing up. This year, it's a babysitter and dinner out. Wahoo!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the party looks like fun and fun doesnt need to cost alot ! the punch and cake are darling ! hope you have a great weekend ! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete