From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Country Living Festival in Columbus Ohio, and the annual Backwoods Festival. LOVE THEM!!!

Well one of the favorite time of the year is approaching for me. The annual Country Living Fair in Columbus,Ohio,and the annual Backwoods Festival, in Thornville, Ohio. They both fall on the same weekend this year. I am gonna go to the Backwoods Festival on Friday the 16th, and go to the Country Living Fair on the 17th, boy am I looking forward to that weekend,crafts galore,all kinds of decoratin styles will be available to buy, great food, live music, it is so much fun. I have enclosed some pictures and information on both events. I will be sure to share pictures and all the goodies I buy from the weekend after I go:) Who knows I might even purchase a great fall gift from one of the events to be givin away here on my blog, Stay Tuned!!!
Now entering its sixth year, the Country Living Fair brings the magazine to life! Held this fall, the event will return to Columbus, Ohio, and Atlanta, Georgia. The Country Living Fairs offer individuals and families alike a fun, festival-like destination. Attendees can enjoy a unique shopping experience with over 200 vendors and artisans selling antiques, gifts, home décor, jewelry, and more. The events will be filled with seminars and demonstrations from Country Living editors, contributors, and special guests, as well as live music, gourmet markets, and other festivities. Columbus, Ohio — September 16, 17, 18; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Another exciting event the Backwoods Festival Craft Show Dates: Fri September 16, 2011 - Sun September 18, 2011 Show Location: 8572 High Point Rd Thornville, OH Show Info:Nestled on a 60 acre wooded area in Northern Perry County, you will find one of Ohio's finest arts and crafts festivals. Craft vendors from several states come to share their variety of items. Over 250 Crafters,Bluegrass Music,Open Fire Kettle Cooked Food Types of Crafts: Basketry Candles Carvings Christmas Crafts Dolls Floral Crafts Folk Art Furniture Garden Glass Crafts Jewelry Leather Crafts Metal Work Needlework Ornaments Photography Pottery Quilting Sculpture Woodworking. Can't Wait To Go!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Both great shows from what I hear wish I could go but I will be set up at another that weekend so take lots of pics ! Have a great week hugs lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look fun, might need to get those on next year's calendar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gain immediate access to 16,000 woodworking plans.

    Teds Woodworking has more than 16,000 woodworking plans with STEP-BY-STEP instructions, drawings and blueprints to make every project laughably easy...

    ReplyDelete