From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The beauty of small islands. A nice vacation:)

Our family recently went to 2 islands off Port Clinton/Catawaba Island area. We hopped a boat and went to Put In Bay one day and Kelley's Island the next. It was a nice little getaway EXPENSIVE but nice. It was round trip close to 100 dollars to get there and back to each Island, close to 200 hundred dollars and we haden't even done anything. Golf Cart rentals were 50 each day so theres another 100 dollars. However I highly recommend the golf carts to use on the island, makes things and getting around so much easier, we took in the sights, swam on the islands, ate great food, and shared many laughs including several about my husband driving the golf cart and trying to look at things at the same time:)lol... We really had a great time are teen kids loved it, we went to the glaciar groves, winery, visited the local islands history spots, toured some underground caves. It was a lot of fun. I thought I share a few pictures of our 3 day mini vacation:) Thanks for stopping by please don't forget about my Birthday celebration starts next Monday August 8th, at 9:00 am its a week long giveaway, with prizes given out daily, read up on my previous posts on the GREAT prizes being given away:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway Michelle! And for sure, a hair clip is a great accessory! :D Thanks for following my blog, and for your sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete