From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bloggin Bags with Blog name and design...So Cute and CHEAP!!!

I recently ordered the special for the day at Vista and I got the cutest bag ever. It is my very own Blog Bag:) It has my blog name and url to my blog, and a cute lil picture on both sides of the bag. It was 10.00 and change, and that included shipping. I have been wanting a blog bag with my name on it to carry. They are between 35.00-45.00 dollars not including shipping at some etsy shops. Its not as detailed as some of the other bags on etsy, but it is JUST PERFECT for me. I really like it, and it fit into my budget:) Take a look it is CUTE!!!:)

1 comment:

  1. I am ADDICTED to Vistaprint, seriously! At our house, we have birthday banners, notecards for everything, I even used them for my wedding invitations. We have a set of car magnets for when we do team scavenger hunts, even. Yes. Addicted.

    Your bag looks great, and what a great idea. I haven't begun to obsess over blog goods now, LOL!

    Thanks for dropping by Happy Hour and commenting. I knew I may attract some rivals by posting team colors, but hey, such is football, right?

    Happy to be your newest follower ~ Adrianne
    www.happyhourprojects.com

    ReplyDelete