From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Trees, basket, and projects:)

Hi, I have been a lil busy this week. I have had so much going on, but I didn't want the followers I do have be gone in blogland:) I have had comments about the trees in my header of my blog. YES that is my little brick house, and those trees are mine:) I have had people ask what kind of trees are those, and I only know that the large one in front is a weeping willow tree( I hope that how you spell it) The others I am unsure of. They are sooo beautiful when they bloom, but its is only a few weeks out of the whole year that you get to enjoy it. With the storms that have gone through even less this year, as the blooms are being blown away :( I thought I share some pictures I wish I would have done it sooner because a lot of the blooms are gone.



I also have been working on a few projects, I just finished spray painting the large basket I picked up at a yard sale, I shared those bargains with you on a post awhile back, well I have it painted:) Take a look...

I also started painting my little memo board/chalkboards I am making. I got the yellow paint( from the valspar free sample giveaway on valspar paint) on them and getting ready to paint with the chalkboard paint, and then decorate them. I will have them finished soon so be sure and come back and look at the finish project.

I also picked up this organizer at the same yard sale I got the basket from picture above, well I plan to paint, and use some material to brighten it up and give it a modern/floral look :)

Last but not least I got the coffee table I got from my grandpas house after he passed away of lung cancer in March finished. With the hard work of my helper, my hubby. I so wanted it to turn out nice, I debated on what to paint it, and I am wanting to paint my living room light yellow, and have modern wrought iron and accents of black. So I painted it black, yes black, I thought about it as maybe doing white, but I really won't have any white accents and if I do it would be so minimal. So well it is finished, and I will share it tomorrow, So plese stop by and take a look tomorrow on my blog........As always thanks for following me, and please send a friend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment