From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Coupons! Coupons! O My!! Look at all this merchandise I have gotton from coupons!!!

I have only been blogging for less than 2 weeks, and I have found great coupons, and I have snipped and clipped at various coupon sites, and found sites that list the various items on sale for the week, and I really can say I have saved a ton of money. Herbal Essence shampoo for a 1.00 a bottle, pro health toothpaste for around a 1.00, kotex item for a 1.50 a box, regular 4.00. Pantene shampoo, razors, Fructis hairspray and shampoo, men and women deoderants, lotions, so much just look at my inventory that I will keep adding too.  I  find items on sale, and use manufactors coupons with in-store coupons, lots of times they double and I use other coupon ideas, I may have 2 different coupons for the same item just a different amount off and I'll use both, they go through:0. I have really starting to figure out the whole getting an item for little money. Blogging has become a quest for finding the best coupons, best money saving ideas. I am learning so much, and really having fun saving all kids of money!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment