From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Check out what I got for free just by Blogging!!!

I have been blogging for a very short time, and really enjoy it. I am not in it at all for the money!!! I will not make any money at all from my blog!!! I am only blogging to meet new people and make new friends, and see and hear the bloggers out there's ideas, and see and promote their blog or something they make. I will probebly buy more of fellow bloggers items. Starting with a tray I seen being given away, heck I am just gonna buy it. Anyhow, I went to one of the many coupon blogs and found one for bath and body works, it was buy any item get a travel size 5.00 item for free. So with coupon in hand, we yes we, went and I printed out nine coupons why I stopped at nine who knows, there was no limit on printing of coupon, and bought 9 .50 cent antibacterial carries as visiable in picture, they did not say a word about using the nine coupons, we all went in family that is and got first round, and went back later got second round, so we ended up with 45.00 worth of travel size items for under 5.00 The cost of the 9 antibacterail carriers, and tax. All under 5.00. I love the idea of blogging, I am learning so much, and am having so much fun finding ideas, and of course saving money!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. That is a really great idea! As much as I love coupons, I don't always use them to the fullest like you did here :-) I like your blog! I was sorry to read about your grandpa though, that is a tough thing to go through :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle,

    Just stopped in to say hello. Hows everything going for the Nettings? Coupons are awesome...

    Shawn McClay

    ReplyDelete