From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Making my own inexpensive Valentine bouquet!

I was shopping about  at Wal Mart of course...I always come across the mark down flowers, the roses sometimes don't look the best at all, but the carnations always still have life left to them. I bought some pretty baby carnations and they were only $2.50. I cut them to fit in a vase I got at a yard sale(.50) last spring( my favorite vase) which I love, and added some ribbon from Dollar General that I got after Christmas for 75%off (.25 cents), and wrapped it around the vase, it amazes me how much the Christmas ribbon can be used for any occasion, and added two puffy glitter stickers, It adorned my table for several days untill the ones my hubby got me yesterday for Valentines Day finally took there place...I am sure the ones that my hubby got did not cost under 3.00 to make or put together...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment