From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Missing In Action!!! A difficult traggic time.......

I was so excited to start up a blog, however over the last few weeks it has taken a back burner. My grandpa was very ill with his lung cancer, and I spent all my time I could with him before he passed. I lost my grandpa last Saturday March 5th. He went home to be with the Lord. Two weeks prior to that date his cancer became progressively worse, and he headed downhill..
"My Brother and myself with Grandpa"
This has been a very difficult time for me. I watched how much he suffered, and seen how much pain he was in. It was hard to see a man I have laughed with, cried too, and was the backbone of our family be so sick, and ultimately left us. I can be proud of the things he said to me and those words will live forever in my heart. I can be proud to know I was there and cleaned, cooked, and held his hand, and was there for my family. I know he was proud of me that was one of the things he told me on his death bed, and I feel blessed to have known he thought that way, and even more blessed to have had him as a grandpa. I have been grieving this past week, its been very difficult, but I can rest assured he is in an Amazing Place, as he knew God, and excepted Our Lord and Savior. I am happy to try back my blogging skills as my focus was gone and couldn't put it at 100%. I will be making cherry squares, redoing a coffee table into a sitting bench, and painting my living room and redoing it as spring appraches so I have lots to share. I am happy to know I have something to look forward too in blogging and hope you will help me out....I need friends in blogland to help begin to blog again, and hope that I can get over so much of the grieving I continue to feel. Thanks for reading what this post as it was difficult to write let alone share, but what makes blogging so unique is that with the rambling of how I feel I can find some Peace in it all...........

No comments:

Post a Comment