From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring/Easter Picture Frames

I decided to take advantage of the buy 1 frame get the 2nd frame half off at my local Family Dollar Store. I thought I would sand, paint, wipe, paint, and lightly sand again, to make some spring picture frames for my card club friends. I went and printed free printables of Spring and Easter for the frames, that way my friends could change to print they wanted. I cut some scrapbooking paper to make the back part to cover the gaps and add some touch of color. I think making the frames was fun, and a neat gift to give to my card club. The lil project was really inexpensive too....

I had 8 frames at 4 for a dollar and the other 4 were half off making them 50 cents.

Paint was free it was from Lowes free paint sample giveaway from Valspar, you can pick out any color and they send you a sample, roller, tray, and a coupon. You are only allowed 1 per household, if you have a large family, lol... I just had samples sent to some of my closest family, so I have 4 samples, :)

And I bought a one dollar package of scrapbook paper from Target in there one dollar bin for the backround of my pictures to add color.

And I found free printables for the frames, free now I love that and they were really cute.

This project was so inexpensive, and makes great gifts for anyone to have, you can make inexpensive gift for practically nothing, and have fun putting your own touches on it.

I hope you like the frames, use your imagination and try one yourself, make for any occasion, and it really is a cheap gift, and can be made and put together by you.

I thank you for stopping by, and hope you will follow my blog, please send a friend to come too and check out my blog. Thanks ........

No comments:

Post a Comment