From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine Centerpieces- Cheap and Easy

I recently bought some crafting items from the Dollar Tree and made some nice affordable decorative Valentine's Day items. I made these centerpieces from some beautiful roses they just got them in, and I went back a few days later because I was going to get more to use on a wreath, and they were gone..........:( I am glad though I got some when I did. I only have 6 dollars in both centerpieces, and I say thats a pretty good bargain myself, flowers and vases were all a buck each, and I had the heart sticks to stick in left over from another project I did the cupcake liner heart trees check those out in a previous post. All items were bought from Dollar Tree. I love that store:)

I will be having a giveaway in February for a Target gift card, I always have gift cards giveaways so be on the lookout for them:)

I will be sharing a great apple crisp simple and easy recipe tomorrow, come back for that, and as always thanks for stopping by......



1 comment:

  1. beautiful! isn't it crazy you can get this stuff at the dollar store?! we bought stuff for my daughters WEDDING there..and the centerpieces looked just like yours!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete