From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resloultion

Hi everyone, hope you Holidays were all Wonderful. I know mine were fabulous. I had a busy month in December, lots of ups and downs, and not up to par on my posting....lol... I was havin a rough month and it really showed, in lack of posts, and I feel bummed for that. I really was hoping to share and do much more posting iin December and actually it was my worst month for non posting ever:( I have though set forth 1 of my new years resolutions to be more active on my blog. More post, more ideas, and most of all more of all of you. I really want to get to know more fellow bloggers, and hope they will me too. :)


I have lots of other resolutions too----they are--- read the bible more, lose 15 pounds, spend more time with my hubby(really lacking in this department, as he is hardly ever home work related) be more active at church, spend more time with my teenage kids-thats hard too cause its just not cool to hang with mom much when your a teen. I hope I can KEEP all my New Years Resolutions. I am excited for what the New Year will bring, and I am Blessed for last year, and Super Blessed to have another year to be able to enjoy LIFE:)
Well bloggin friends I am off to run on the treadmill for awhile I am really tryin on these New Year Resolutions.............Welcome 2012 I am READY!!!!!!!!!!
Please be sure and follow along with me here at my blog, and all the GRAET things I will be sharing in 2012, with all of you my bloggin friends.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment