From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Winner of Swiffer Sweeper starter kit and $15 TARGET gift card!!

I went to random and enter 1-39 and it picked #2 which is
dreamachine said...


Great blog! Just started following from MBC. Hope you'll follow back
kicards.blogspot.com
Congratulations you are the winner of the Target $15 gift card, and a brand new Swiffer Sweeper starter kit, please send me all your information at rdnetting@msn.com and I'll get your goodies out to you:)

Don't forget I will be participating in the Christmas in July giveaway, and I have decided to give away a Target gift card for $25 and some great things to go with it, instead of a $50 gift card, I want to stick with the theme of Christmas in July so I will have a $25 gift card instead of $50 and some other goodies, so please check back for that. And don't forget for the month of August my birthday is the 13th that every week in August I will be giving away my favorite things, from, gift card to my favorite store, to household, and beauty items. It will be my favorite things, like Oprah's favorite things just don't exspect any 200 dollar pajamas to be given away:) Thanks for stopping by and PLEASE FOLLOW ALONG great things to come....Congrats to my giveaway winner:)

No comments:

Post a Comment