From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The madness has begun!!!:)

I just wanted to do a quick post this morning before I head out to my new home, the fireworks store. I work for my brother during this time, he runs several fireworks stores here in Ohio. Some of his stores are open year round some just a few weeks before the 4th. The madness has begun, and I wanted to tell my fellow bloggin friends the lack of posts there will be in these next few weeks, as 12-14 hour days of work will consume ALL my time, and still maintain running 2 teenagers to open gyms, and practices for volleyball, and basketball, plus my son is working too, so my schedule is pure crazziness. Should make for some interesting weeks..lol...uggg.. Well I hope to have some interesting stories to share, customers usually make for some interesting stories..:)I will miss the bloggin though, as I miss reading all my favorite blogs, but I hope to catch up for a few minutes late in the evening. Well, off I go. Have a great day my bloggin friends.......


No comments:

Post a Comment