From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Yard Sale Finds Galore:)

MY O MY what a great weekend for some good yard sales. I got some great buys this weekend, I got primitive items, clothes, purses, so much for myself and items for family members.I lOVE yard sales:) There was a community one in a nearby town on Friday and Saturday. People were everywhere traffic and cars GALORE:) I was happy to say I had no accidents. There were a few fender benders though, and thats from lack of space, and ppl not wanting to WALK!!! I enclosed some pictures of my finds. I got so much to share with you this week, from chocolate chip banana bread, to the wall organizer I completed, to some pretty pink posie pillow covers that are complete, and o so much, so come back tomorrow when I share some more with you all, and follow along. I love to have you:)DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL DOWN AND FIND THE POST TO SIGN UP FOR MY $25 POTTERYBARN GIFT CARD ENDS MAY 15TH AT MIDNIGHT WILL ANNOUNCE WINNER ON THE 16TH:)














1 comment: