From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Primitive White Bench

I wanted to share with you the bench I have had for awhile now that was picked up at a yard sale for 5.00. I have it outside my home, and I love it. It has the distress look and I love that too. It shows you can find so many neat items CHEAP at yard sales. Alot of my items outside items even for seasonal display or my inside home decor items come from yard sales. I love finding those bargains and re-doing an item or finding nice gently used name brand clothing for a huge FRACTION of what you pay at the store. My family and friends know me as the yard sale queen. I get I can't believe you got that at a yard sale alot, but I did. I DEFINATELY believe in the motto someones trash is anothers treasure.....:) Thanks for stopping by this morning, still finishing up the posie pillow I have they needed some work I am NOT the sewer so they are in need of a touch up and some buttons. Hope to have them up Friday:) As always please follow along I love to have you, and send a friend....

2 comments: