From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Yard Sale Finds from today:) Some Great Goodies:)

Hello, I just wanted to share with you my goodies from yard sales today. I found a cute picture, some bath and body works, some new candles, including a yankee, a cute fall primitive picture, a cake pan (brand new) 2 longaberger baskets 5.00 each,a huge wall clock, a few lil primitive goodies too. I will be sharing with you a quick and easy fudge ball recipe, seriuosly 4 items, and they are so good:) I promise my daughter we make them tonight or tomorrow, she will eat them all:) I also am making a cake for the memorial weekend, its kinda cool, so check back for some more great post. O' yeah my posie pillows I keep talkin about are done I just have to add some buttons. I want to get them done. I have been so side tracked, and to be honest it fustrated me, I am not a gal who can sew, but I keep trying, and when I mess up I fix, and repeat, O' I think I was meant to NOT sew:) I am quite proud of them, just want to show you them complete with buttons and minimal flaws:) I doubt you all will laugh at them, but I might:)

Enjoy my pictures of the items I got at yard sales today:)

Thanks for stopping by, I love having you:)





4 comments:

  1. Looks like some great treasures , cant wait to try that recipe my lil princess loves chocolate or anything she thinks might have chocolate anywhere near it ! lol Have a safe and happy holiday weekend! hugs
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I just want to let you know I’ve given you the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here: http://frugalfunchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html
    Thanks and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete