From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine Floral Basket Arrangement

I just wanted to share my floral basket arrangement I made for Valentines' Day <3 It turned out really pretty and looks GREAT on my front door. My door is white and all the RED really looks sharp on my door. I used a regular hanging basket I have and put moss little bit of greenery and I found these great red glitter and plain RED roses, at my local Dollar Tree. The bushes of flowers had red glitter hearts in them too, which really set of my arrangement. I have lots of upcoming posts of different Valentine's Day ideas, and things to share. Check back Monday for my Valentine picture that I made that will be sure to catch your eye. It is reallllly CUTE!!! I LOVE Valentine's Day and seeing all the creative ideas on other blogs, be sure to check back for all mine too. XOXOXO. Check out my pictures of my Valentine basket.  <3










No comments:

Post a Comment