From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's Day For My Family

Good Morning!! I am gearing up to putting a few of the Valentine's Decor I have up today. I just LOVE Valentine's Day. I enjoy doing up the the house, and surprising my hubby and kids with surprises. I enjoy seein the kids faces even though they are teens now, I think they like it. I am not sure what I will do this year, as my son has a basketball game on Valentine's Day, insert sad face:(...lol... I am still thinking of decorating the house up like I do and maybe have a special breakfast this year, instead of dinner. I love the simple things you can do to show your LOVE. Check out my Valentine's set up from last year...I really LOVE my family and wanted to show them, even though it wasn't much, it meant ALOT to me and my family:)............











DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY TARGET GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY COMING UP, IT WILL START ON VALENTINES DAY FEBRUARY 14TH AND END ON FEBRUARY 28TH! BE SURE TO COME BACK AND SIGN UP, AS ALWAYS MY GIVEAWAYS ARE EASY TO ENTER, AND LOTS OF GREAT GIFT CARDS I GIVE AWAY!

Have a GREAT day to all my BLOGGING friends............... 

No comments:

Post a Comment