From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Cute Craft Finds/Bazaars/Holidays

I just had to share the items I got this weekend at a craft show here near my home in Ohio. I love going to all the local craft shows around the area. I like to see all the new ideas, and of course buy some goodies too. Here is what I bought, I can't wait to get my house decorated for the Holidays... I just love the Holidays.....
I also got the cutest handmade clay snowmen, there was a variety of them, all were unique all had their own personalities. I chose the basketball-for my son, and a volleyball snowman- for my daughter to put on the tree. I always buy these every year off of a woman I know at the craft shows, I have a football one, lil baby ones, all they are sooo cute...
DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR MY GIVEAWAY, A TARGET GIFT CARD AND A CUTE LIL CHRISTMAS GOODIE, ENDS DEC 1ST. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY...ITS GONNA BE A GREAT HOLIDAY ...WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING FOR THE HOLIDAYS? I LOVE FOR US ALL TO SHARE OUR TREES WHEN THEY ARE UP, AND YOUR HOLIDAY DECOR....I LOVE TO SHARE IDEAS.... COME BACK LATER THIS WEEK I HAVE A FEW THINGS I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE, A NEW RECIPE, AND CRAFT....SEE YA SOON........

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful new treasures!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are grungy and prim and PERFECT!!!!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your prim stuff! I can't wait to start decorating! And those snowmen are SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete