From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Busy As A Elf....Holidays, Black Friday, TWO TEENS........

The title is not quite true as I have been busy,but am NO elf...lol...the holidays seem to do that to us all. I was happy to spend Thanksgiving with my family, and my cousin Nate was here from Calafornia too. Basketball season is officially beginning my son is in 10th grade and plays on the High School JV team, and they have started with the scrimmages, and official first game is this Friday. Excited to see him play, he loves basketball. My daughter has a boyfirend now...lol... at 13 and half ...don't know where her and her boyfriend are gonna go...they are 13 and maybe a bike ride...lol... Young teens use the term dating ...but shes is not dating...lol...too young. With her going through the boy thing, and my son into basketball and runnin, plus the Holiday last week, threw me off from any posts. I believe there should be a show called life as a teenage mom :) I am happy to say I did get my decorating started and will post some pictures of that tomorrow. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. I know I did. And a busy Black Friday too, yes I was one of those silly people that stay out all night and morning to get the best deals. I had my hubby, daughter, and son help out too, but they were done after the midnight sales. I took them home rested for about 2 hours than off again I went. Crazy huh???lol... I made a Great recipe for a new dessert called Pumpkin Crunch...it was really delicious. I will share that recipe tomorrow with the Holiday pictures of my house, until then....Have A Great Day... DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR THE GIVEAWAY. A TARGET GIFT CARD AND A CHRISTMAS GOODIE. I HAVE EXTENDED THE GIVEAWAY UNTIL DECEMBER 12TH, THE WINNER WILL BE DRAWN ON DECEMBER 12TH. JUST WANTED TO LET PEOPLE GET THEIR ENTRIES IN. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...........

No comments:

Post a Comment