From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Shoe Rack, For All Our Shoes= Happy Mom:)

I was getting so upset with the ever mounting lot of shoes our family has. MOST are my teenage daughters shoes! I got tired of tripping on shoes, the way they just laid around on the floor all scattered. So I began looking for a shoe rack. Something nice and not to Cheap looking, and BUDGET friendly. I looked and looked and they had the wire white ones, the tacky over the door ones, that never seem to hold up I have tried them before, shoe boxes, and white particle looking wood storage racks. Well I came across this one and from the options I had to choose from, I actually liked this one. It is a brown frame with a light brown material, that is easy to assemble and really fits into modern day decor. I like the material and the colors, and it is different than the old same ole same ole type shoe rack. But I needed SOMETHING and on the CHEAP. This was 23.99 I believe and I got it from Wal Mart. Trust me I had seen others I liked in magazines and online but way out of my PRICE range. So I settled for this, and I put my Thirtyone items on top the rack for storage, and its colors match into the colors of the shoe rack. So I am a HAPPY MOM right now, NO more shoes everywhere just in the rack. Thanks for reading my rambling, and as always I love all my followers, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for following along here at my blog:) Happy Day All!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks really nice and organized! We have a shoe problem at my house. Gonna go look for one of these!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete