From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Homemade Cheesy Sourcream Potatoes. YUMMY!!!

I wanted to share a recipe for some homemade chessy sourcream potatoes. I made my family this weekend, and they are a big hit at our home, and family get togethers. My family always ask me to make them. I quess thats a good thing:) They are all wanting me to make my Reeses's Peanut Butter fudge too. I got a few hints thrown about making some of that too:) This potatoe recipe is a lil time consuming and Very fattening ...lol... All that cheese and sour cream:) Here is the recipe I like to make a large batch.... 5 lb bag of potatoes 2 cans cream of chicken soup 1 cup milk 2 cups mild cheddar cheese 2 cups sour cream ......First cut and dice your potatoes and boil, boil untill softened not falling apart because I bake them a lil too.... During the boiling process of your potaotes take a medium saucepan and add the 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, and 1 cup milk....Mix all together untill it becomes a cream mixture and then add 1 cup sour cream and mix real well, and them add the second 1 cup of sour cream...Mix untill all blended.... Take and put softened potatoes in large glass pan, spread out... then pour cream mixture over top of poatoes, cook in oven at 350 for like 20 minutes, untill the potatoes are nice and soft, and mixture blends into potaotes...Remove from oven, stir...... Then let cool, and ENJOY:)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment