From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Wood Organizer Redo

I recently bought a wood organizer at a thrift store. It was just a plain wood organizer so I decided to paint it, and add some fabric. I found a table cloth also at a thrift store, and LOVED the design. So I cut some of it out and placed in the side of the organizer, and cut some birds and glued on too. The material is placed over a cork board area, that I can hang things on and still see the pattern. I hope you like I have enclosed some pictures, of the project nothing spectacular but I am proud of it :) As always thanks for stopping by and PLEASE send a friend. Happy 1st Day of Spring. SEE YA SOON..........





6 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! It's beautiful!

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring Michelle!
    Love the redo!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For.. Sharing Information...Your website is very nice..

    This is Sarkari Result From India.. Click Here To Open link and Get Your Latest Jobs, Admit Cards, Result, ANswer Key & many more.. thanks..

    Nice Site...............

    Sarkari Result
    Sarkari Results
    sarkariexam
    Sarkari Result 2019
    sarkariresult
    sarkari job
    sarkariexam result
    sarkari naukri in up
    rojgar result
    sarkari result in hindi
    truecaller apk
    trukalar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head on this one. Thanks

    ReplyDelete