From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Egg Carton Put To Good Use/ Christmas Pictures

The Holiday's are now over I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!! I hope Santa brought you all that you wanted, and that you cherished the Holidays with loved ones. Our family celebrated the true meaning of Christmas with our families and celebrated the Birth of Our Lord And Savior Jesus!! Now that the Holidays are winding down, I took down the tree, and thought I show you I decided to use egg cartons to place small bulbs and ornaments in, they are great, and the carton provides extra cushion. Who new that an egg carton could bring so much joy to me, I get excited over the silliest things anymore:) Well, off to enjoy one of my new Christmas presents I am in LOVE with CROSSROADS candles, it smells so good and makes the whole house smell. I LOVE a good candle!!! Enjoy some Holiday pictures and my egg carton container pics..lol... Now on to the New Year, see ya soon bloggin friends.


 
 
My son with his new Oakley sunglasses, and iphone. My daughter with her iphone and Lifeproof case. Winnie the family dog enjoying her Christmas bone. Our Christmas tree with the kids new chairs and presents.
 


 
 
 
My NEW favorite candle............smells sooooooo GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment