From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine's Picture

I had this GREAT frame in the basement, and I was trying to come up with an idea to make something for Valentine's Day using it. I don't have alot of Valentine's decor but I have some, and I really loved this frame. So I made something with it. I had some ribbon(bought after Christmas sales), and a glitter piece of scrapbooking paper, and the frame. I only had to buy some 1.97 scrapbooking 3-D stickers. I glued ribbon around the outside of the mat, and placed a piece of black glitter scrapbooking on the back, and attached the stickers. IT was such and easy craft, and looks FANTASTIC on my shelf!! Check out the pictures below.....





1 comment: