From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Wreath

I wanted to share the Valentine wreath I made with you all today. I thought it turned out really nice. Take a look. I used a straw wreath I left the plastic on the wreath mine was a lil over 12 inches wide. I also had 2 yards of RED material, however you can use what over material you want depending on your style and what occasion it is for. Since it was a Valentine's wreath I went with this plain red material it was the cheapest to buy since it had no designs. The best time to buy the material would be after that Holiday your making the wreath for. I will make a note of that next time :)..lol..  I cut 2 inch squares across and down, I use all of the 2 yards. After I took a round screw driver and in the middle of each square and push into the straw wreath, they fit snuggle tight and continue all around the wreath, it looks like rose petals to me. When I was finished I had places a heart felt garland that was banner liked connected and put on the wreath. Done. I hope you like and I will share pictures below, be sure to check back again, and send a friend, Thanks. XOXOXO










1 comment:

  1. Hello :) Love your blog! Im new to blogging also & wanting to meet more moms like you. I'm a mother of 4 teenagers so I never have a dull moment! lol They keep me on my toes! :)
    Im excited about joining the Moms Blogger Club

    ReplyDelete