From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!

From My House .. To Your House.. Welcome!!
From My House..To Your House..Welcome!!!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Cherry Valentine Squares


Make some Valentine Cherry Squares with this GREAT recipe, I made some and they turned out really good, and taste awesome, great idea for a surprise to bake for your Valentine <3

I made some Cherry Squares and were they ever good.....You can make them with blueberry,apple,etc filling and its quick and easy to make. Very few ingredients.
Cherry Square Sponge Cake
take 2 sticks of blue bonnett butter, (I bake alot with it, and is my favorite) but you could use any oleo you want.

1 and a half cups of regular sugar

take butter and sugar and mix well with mixer

then add 4 eggs adding 1 at a time, until light and fluffy

after done mixing in eggs add 1 tablespoon of vanilla and mix

then add 2 cups of flower mixing in flour a lil at a time, it will look like cake batter smooth

take batter and spread on your greased and floured pan like a long cookie sheet this cake is made thinner and does not rise like regular cake

after spread out take a knife and mark 4 rows down and 5 rows across to measure out, take pie filling and add into the center of each square

bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes lil longer depending on your stove

when they come out of oven sprinkle powder sugar on them, cut into squares and wrap with clear wrap when cool.
You can also cut hearts using cookie cutters and have the cherry as the center of your heart <3

Hope you enjoy, and thanks for stopping by please follow me I would love if you would send a friend by too...:)








                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment